- The Sunday Readings can be found on the USCCB site (HERE) or use your own Bible.
- If you have a Bible, please bring it.
- Food/drinks will not be provided — feel free to bring your own beverage!
- Holy Mass is offered at 8am each Saturday @ St. Edward, followed by recitation of the Holy Rosary and Eucharistic Adoration. All are welcome to attend as you are able!
- Registration is not required, please attend whenever and as often as you are able!
- If you are interested in “The Word” for Couples, please let us know… there is no obligation, this simply helps us plan and allows us to keep you informed of any updates or schedule changes.
- We definitely encourage you to bring another couple(s) with you!!
- ALL couples are invited to participate — those seriously dating, engaged, or married for any number of years.
- For additional information, please write us at email@example.com
Vickie & Mike LaFramboise
Facilitators of “The Word” for Couples
Vickie and I look forward to meeting you!
We are originally from Bay City, Michigan. We met in 1966 when one of Vickie’s girlfriends asked if I would take them to McDonald’s for lunch — this chance encounter has enriched our lives. Thanks be to God for our marriage and family.
On May 2, 2021 we will celebrate 51 years of marriage. We are the proud parents of three children and our children have blessed us with 17 grandchildren, and subsequently two great-grandchildren — all live in the Louisville area. Vickie & I are members of Saint Patrick Catholic Church and even though early in our marriage we were not always present at Sunday Mass, we have come to faithfully attend.
This opportunity for couples will enable us to read & share scripture together with other souls hoping that each of us grows closer to the Holy Trinity. Through small group dynamics, we will enjoy learning from many different personalities and perspectives.