“Men, Women, & the Mystery of Love” is a wonderful book written by acclaimed author and speaker Edward Sri. Dr. Sri is also a founder of FOCUS (Fellowship of Catholic University Students) and currently serves as their Vice President of Formation.
What you can expect from this book . . .
- engaging and very practical for the challenges of daily life
- life changing and practical
- advice on how to determine if a relationship is one of authentic love or is doomed to failure
- the problem of pornography
- the meaning of friendship
- how to achieve greater intimacy in marriage
- chapters for single people and engaged couples
- stories of people whose lives have been transformed by Pope John Paul II’s teachings of Theology of the Body
PLUS, great conversation in a nice environment with awesome young women! We hope you will join us!!
Upon registration a book will be reserved for you (books will be distributed at the 1st session on Jan 5). Any questions, please call/text Nichole Kendall at 239.989.6723.