Thank you for reading the inaugural blog post on our brand new website! Things are hoppin’ around FRP headquarters and we are so excited to share some of those happenings with you! First I want to share a few things we’ve done SO FAR this year before going into all the things we’re looking forward to.
– This spring we created and completed an FRP original study for high school girls called The Pursuit.
Here are co-leaders, Haley and Monica, working on content.
Visit our webpage to learn more about The Pursuit and how you can get involved!
– Wine and Wonder, our Women’s Book Club, recently ended, but you can read all about it in a blog post HERE!
– A few weeks ago we were fortunate to be the guest speaker for Louisville Young Catholics’ monthly pub night. We had a GREAT turnout, with even more collaborative efforts to look forward to. Be sure to follow them on Facebook…they host great events for Young Catholic Adults!
All of this has been inspiring new events and we’ve been doing a lot of planning lately. In the next few months, you can expect:
- Movie Series + Discussions
- Fall Wine and Wonder session
- Catholic Young Mom’s Book Study
- Natural Family Planning (NFP) Support Group
- Catholic High School Guy’s and Girl’s Groups
- TOB Series for Catholic Couples
- Catholic Young Adults Series + Events
- Louisville Young Catholics Collaboration
All of our programming is centered around Theology of the Body (TOB) and its mission to help us live and love more authentically.
We have PLENTY of resources we’ll be sharing for those interested in learning more about TOB…whether that’s through books or one of our upcoming events.
Are you signed up to receive periodic updates from us? If not, you can do that HERE!
Thank you for your support of FRP!